Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to the Fort Wayne Biz Lawyers Blog

Hello World. (IT geeks will get this reference.)

Welcome to the Fort Wayne Biz Lawers Blog. I had hoped to name it "Fort Wayne Business Lawyers Blog," but that title had been taken by someone. So Biz it is...

About me and about this blog. My name is Rob Feightner and I am the principal attorney at the Feightner Law Firm located at 327 E. Wayne Street, Suite 100, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.

I concentrate my practice in corporate law, healthcare law and estate planning.
  

I graduated in 1988, cum laude, from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law. I also hold an LLM degree in healthcare law from Depaul University. I have been published in numerous legal and business journals on various legal issues.
WHAT IS THE BLOG ABOUT AND WHY READ IT?
The blog will be topical and timely. It will address local business issues, state and national issues, and important legal issues that affect business and business owners. And it will use humor and satire to make some of its points.
WHAT THIS BLOG IS NOT.
It is not a teaser that describes legal horror stories and exaggerated and remote risks, provides little valuable information, and then ends every paragraph with "Call big law firm lawyer for assistance on this matter."
And it is not a newsletter that is "private labeled." Some law firms purchase generic newsletters that address legal matters and then put their name in on the top of it and send it to their clients, prospective clients and attach it to their web page.
WOULD I LIKE YOUR BUSINESS?
Of course. My driving vision and greatest desire is to help my clients make good legal decisions, create profitable opportunities, and steer clear of lawsuits. More simply put, I want to help my clients make more money and acheive their business and personal goals. And I have the experience, knowledge and street smarts to deliver.
So again, Hello World.
Rob Feightner
Feightner Law Firm
260.755.0873
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post. Its really good to have Lawyers especially in Business and Corporate law services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immigration lawyers of California are helpful for you to issue student-visa . So, how about your opinion to add meaning to career by doing higher studies from US?


    Immigration Lawyers California

    Best Deportation Lawyer

    Immigration Lawyer Long Beach

    Los Angeles Deportation Attorney

    ReplyDelete